1. You agree that the use of Magsstore.com, and its services, are at solely at your own risk. Neither Magsstore.com nor its associates nor employees nor third party content providers guarantee that the service will be completely uninterrupted or error-free or fool proof against miscreant activities. Nor do they warranty that you will get the exact results as expected or promised by the website or product.
2. The website is provided on an “AS IS” basis with no warranties expressly stated or promised regarding the results that would be obtained from the use of it. Warranties are only indicated and are liable to change or differ based on your usage or in cases of emergency or inevitable technical problems.
3. In no event will Magsstore.com or any person or entity or third party involved in the creation, production and distribution of the content on the website or legally for any damages, including and not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, special, and consequential incurred to you while or on using Magsstore.com. By registering on the website, you agree that the provisions mentioned in this section shall apply to all use of and content on the website.
4. The above disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, inaccuracy, interruption, deletion, delay, defect in operation or transmission, computer virus attack, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of or use of this website, on account of breach of contract or negligence or under any other cause of action.
5. You specifically acknowledge that Magsstore.com is not liable for any kind of defamatory or offensive or illegal conduct of other users or third parties or their content and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with you.